The Paper E-Edition for May is now available online
Click the following link for the full digital issue: Paper E-Edition for May.
From Staff Reports
The May issue of The Paper is now available for our readers online in a digital replica format.
On this month’s front page is some local events from our May Calendar, plus photos from last week’s Abby’s Angels Rainbow Run and featured ads from Progressive Heating, Air and Plumbing and Jess Barron of Lindsey’s Inc. Realtors.
Below are the highlights of what readers can find in this month’s 32-page issue.
• Coweta Public Library Director Jimmy Bass details the 2023 Summer Reading Challenge offered in the upcoming months.
• Publisher John A. Winters takes stock of what is going on, not only in Coweta County, but around the world.
• Mr. Personality shares his monthly ramblings of downtown Newnan.
• Ever wonder what the term “Due Diligence” means in the real estate world? Jess Barron of Lindsey’s Inc. Realtors explains.
• Our Kris Youmans has compiled a comprehensive calendar for local and live music in the month of May, including a feature on local guitarist Ellis Lowery.
• Columnist Jonathan W. Hickman contributes his monthly column on films and streaming in The Film Fix.
• A Soap Box Derby held during the recent Rock and Road Festival in Newnan benefitted some area youth organizations.
• Looking for a local, non-franchise eatery in and around Coweta? We have a page full of them in our Joint Directory.
• And calendars, we have them for events taking place around Coweta for the month of May.
Miss a recent issue of The Paper? Click the following link to view previous issues: https://www.wintersmedia.net/the-paper-e-editions/.
The Paper is mailed to neighborhoods – Arbor Springs, Lake Redwine, Newnan Country Club, SummerGrove, and White Oak – with an additional 6,000 distributed to over 125 locations in-and-around Coweta County.