The Weekly E-Edition for April 26 Now Online
Click the following link to view the complete publication: The Weekly April 26 E-Edition.
From Staff Reports
The April 26 issue of The Weekly print edition is now available in our digital replica format and is online to view.
This week’s front page has a Calendar of Events listing for activities taking place around Coweta from April 26 to May 4. Also on the front are spotlight ads featuring Progressive Heating, Air and Plumbing and The Cummins Firm.
Readers can flip thru this 20-page issue by clicking on the link above.
Here’s some snippets of what readers will find inside the April 26 issue of The Weekly.
• Our Ambassador at Large Corby Winters explains why digging in the dirt is good for the soul.
• Jess Barron of Lindsey’s Inc. Realtors writes that the Coweta County Real Estate market remained strong in the first quarter of 2023.
• Columnist LaTina Emerson does a Q&A interview with local mortgage expert Skin Edge on the basics of mortgage loans.
• Senior Living expert Beth Dow didn’t realize just how many daily surprises comes with aging.
• Stephanie Butcher answers the question on how to save your trees after being attacked by Ambrosia beetles in this month’s Ask The County Agent column.
• And columnist Kathy Bohannon asks “what is your love language?”
The April 26 print edition is mailed to Zone 4 which encompasses zip codes 30263 (Newnan).
To view the last four E-Editions of The Weekly, click the following link: https://www.wintersmedia.net/the-shopper-e-editions/.