The Weekly E-Edition for Dec. 14 now available online
Click the following link to view the complete publication: Weekly Dec. 14 E-Edition.
From Staff Reports
The December 14 issue of The Weekly print edition is now available in our digital replica format and is online to view.
On the front page are photos from last week’s Newnan Christmas Parade.
Readers can flip thru this 18-page issue by clicking on the link above. Here’s some snippets of what readers will find inside the December 14 issue of The Weekly.
• The traditional story of eight-year-old Virginia O’Hanlon who wrote a letter to the editor of New York’s Sun, and the quick response was printed as an unsigned editorial Sept. 21, 1897 – Yes, Virginia; there is a Santa Claus.
• Our December Jackson Street Notes column features the story of the Birth of Jesus.
• Angela McRae shares a wonderful recipe just in time for the holidays – Chocolate Chip Pie.
• Columnist Kathy Bohannon writes that Thanksgiving is always extra special at her house.
• Senior Living expert Beth Dow explains that the holiday season can be difficult without our loved ones.
• County Agent Stephanie Butcher spells out the reasons to clean out birdfeeders this time of year.
• Men have a tendency to neglect their health and put off various screenings. Columnist LaTina Emerson interviews Dr. Matthew Roberts to get his opinion on the importance for men to prioritize health.
• Newnan Kiwanis distributed $210,000 in proceeds from the 2022 Coweta County Fair.
The December 14 print edition is mailed to Zone 3 which encompasses zip codes 30265 (Newnan) and 30259 (Moreland).
To view the last four E-Editions of The Weekly, click the following link: https://www.wintersmedia.net/the-shopper-e-editions/.