The Weekly Jan. 18 E-Edition Now Online
Click the following link to view the complete publication: Weekly Jan. 18 E-Edition.
From Staff Reports
The January 18 issue of The Weekly print edition is now available in our digital replica format and is online to view.
The Weekly front page has our feature story of this issue – the 2023 Citizen of the Year Nominees. The story comes complete with information on purchasing tickets for the event plus bios on all 10 nominees.
Readers can flip thru this 16-page issue by clicking on the link above.
Here’s some snippets of what readers will find inside the January 18 issue of The Weekly.
• The Boys & Girls Clubs of Coweta County have announced the date for the 16th Annual Oscar Gala.
• Lots of excitement to look forward to in 2023 regarding Winters Media & Publishing, Inc. and its products.
• Jess Barron of Lindsey’s Inc. Realtors shares tips for Buyers in this year’s real estate market.
• Another great recipe from Angela McRae appears in this month’s Weekly Kitchen column. She calls this one the “Mystery Woman’s Minestrone.”
• Columnist LaTina Emerson interviews pharmacist/owner Mindy Leech of Lee-King Pharmacy on the present Tripledemic and the locating necessary medicines.
• Senior Living expert Beth Dow says get a jump start on 2023 by getting organized.
• Poplar Road Place was the most popular story on Winters Media & Publishing digital platforms in 2022. Check out the Top 20 list of our most read stories.
• Mama always said, “Eat that elephant one bite at a time.” Columnist Kathy Bohannon explains.
• Ask the County Agent focuses on plant damage during the freezing temperatures at Christmas and what does that mean for our plants.
The January 18 print edition is mailed to Zone 3 which encompasses zip codes 30265 (Newnan) and 30259 (Moreland).
To view the last four E-Editions of The Weekly, click the following link: https://www.wintersmedia.net/the-shopper-e-editions/.