The Weekly September 13 E-Edition now online
Click the following link for the full digital issue: Weekly Sept. 13 E-Edition.
From Staff Reports
The September 13 issue of The Weekly is now available for our readers online in a digital replica format.
This week’s feature story focuses on the 75th Anniversary Edition of the Kiwanis Coweta County Fair, set to take place from Sept. 14-24. And readers will also find spotlight ads on the Veggie Patch and The Cummins Firm.
Below are the highlights of what readers can find in this week’s 16-page issue.
• Senior Living expert Beth Dow notes that September is National Fall Prevention Month and details statistics on falls by seniors, 60 and older.
• Our Sports Calendar has this week’s local high school football action, major college football games of interest and the pro sports teams in Atlanta TV and start time information.
• The Coweta Community Foundation (CCF) announced Yamaha Motor Manufacturing Corporation as the runner-up recipient of the esteemed IMPACT Corporate Innovative Project Award.
• It’s time for the Greatest Show on Earth or at least in these parts is the topic of this month’s Notes from Perry Street.
• Piedmont Newnan Hospital receives National Accreditation for its Bariatrics Program.
• Also, Piedmont Newnan offers Support Groups for Oncology Patients and their Caregivers.
• The Weekly Kitchen features a wonderful recipe for Elevator Lady Spice Cookies, one found in an old Newnan Junior Service League book.
• UGA Extension Coweta County Coordinator Stephanie Butcher answer the question of “is it too late to plant a fall garden?”
• In our Weekly Deals column, LaTina Emerson talks with Casilee Harper of State Farm on how to save $$$ on medical costs for pets with pet insurance.
• Jess Barron of Lindsey’s Inc. Realtors lists the three common mistakes sellers make when listing their property.
• Columnist Kathy Bohannon writes about growing up and “The Truth.”
• Coweta Fest is set for October 12 at Line Creek Brewing The Reserve.
The September 13 print edition is mailed to Zone 3 which encompasses zip codes 30265 (Newnan) and 30259 (Moreland).
To view the last four E-Editions of The Weekly, click the following link: https://www.wintersmedia.net/the-shopper-e-editions/.