Day 11 / Sunday – 2023 Kiwanis Coweta County Fair
From Staff Reports
The final day of the 2023 Kiwanis Coweta County Fair is today with eight hours of family-fun and entertainment.
The Fair is open from 2 to 10 p.m. today.
Sunday’s entertainment includes a lineup of great rides on the Midway, Inflatables and Games, the Iron P Homestead Exotic Petting Zoo, Ken Scott Magic, Venus de Hooplah, a Mariachi Band, Andean Dawn music and the Nightly Character Show.
The National Weather Service says Sunday’s forecast calls for more sunny skies with the high temperature near 84 degrees and no chance of rain. For up-to-date weather information, click HERE.
The Coweta County Fairgrounds and Conference Center is located at 275 Pine Road, Newnan GA 30263. For more information, visit: https://www.cowetacountyfair.net/.
TODAY’S EVENTS / DAY 11 – SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 24
• Midway Rides – Primetime Amusement, 2-10 p.m.
• Inflatables, Games, Corn Maze – Lawn in front of Walker Horne Stage
• Iron P Homestead Exotic Petting Zoo – Midway
• Ken Scott Magic – Midway “Star” Stage
• Venus de Hooplah – Midway “Star” Stage
• Mariachi Band – Walker Horne Stage, 4-5 p.m.
• Andean Dawn / Music – Food Court, 6-8 p.m.
• Nightly Character Show – Walker Horne State, 7:30 p.m.
* See signs at the Fairgrounds for specific show times
FAIR HOURS: 2-10 p.m.
ADMISSION: $10 (Children 5 and under Free)
RIDE ARMBANDS: $35 for Unlimited Rides the day of purchase only.