Newnan-Coweta Habitat For Humanity ReStore reopens
From Special Reports
After store sanitizing and employee testing, the Newnan-Coweta Habitat for Humanity ReStore is re-opening its doors today, July 28.
The ReStore has taken advantage of this temporary store closure by preparing our store for a safe reopening. In this time, they have hired commercial sanitizing and disinfecting services that are effective in killing 99.999% of viruses and germs, in addition to having their employees tested for the virus.
The ReStore is resuming the health and safety protocols that have had in place since May.
- Customers will not be allowed to enter the ReStore unless they are wearing a mask or face covering.
- This requirement does not apply to children under the age of 2 or to individuals who are unable to wear a mask or face covering due to a medical condition.
- The ReStore will accommodate a maximum of 10 customers at one time. Customers will be admitted entrance as numbers allow.
- Staff, volunteers, and customers will adhere to a strict social-distance of 6′ at all times.
- ReStore restrooms will be temporarily closed to the public.
- Customers may drop off donations per usual, but may not enter the processing area under any circumstances.
- Donation pickups will resume for all items that can be moved outside or into garages prior to our arrival; our employees will not enter the home of any donor under any circumstances.
The Newnan-Coweta Habitat ReStore is located at 216 Bullsboro Drive in Newnan. For more info, call 770-252-4061 or visit their website: nchfh.org.