The Paper E-Edition for October is now available online
Click the following link for the full digital issue: The Paper October E-Edition.
From Staff Reports
The October issue of The Paper is now available for our readers online in a digital replica format.
On this month’s front page are a pair of Photo Galleries from a busy September. One is of the Main Street Newnan’s Fall Art Walk on Sept. 22 and the other is from the Special Needs Day at the Kiwanis Coweta County Fair. Also is a spotlight ad on Jess Barron of Lindsey’s Inc. Realtors.
Below are the highlights of what readers can find in this month’s 28-page issue.
• Our Katie Anderson features what we are calling a Movable Feast aka Food Truck Parks. She takes a look at parks in Turin and downtown Newnan.
• October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we have a guest columnist penning our Notes From Perry Street column. It’s Breast Cancer Survivor Josie Brooks Exner and her story of survival and living.
• Mr. Personality offers his ramblings as Newnan’s Goodwill Ambassador.
• Columnist Samantha Brazie asks the question “Aren’t we all weak in one way or another?” Check out her latest The Journey to see exactly what she is referring to.
• Piedmont Newnan Hospital marks Breast Cancer Awareness Month with information from Dr. Windy Dean-Colomb. And PNH has partnered with Coweta FORCE to provide Counseling and Support Services.
• Kelly Hines, Executive Director at the Coweta Samaritan Clinic, is our October Interview.
• Our Kris Youmans of the Kris Youmans Band has you covered on the local and live music scene for October.
• Jonathan W. Hickman highlights the October Movie landscape with reviews on both films in theaters and streaming in his Film Fix column.
• Susan Crutchfield, Director of the Newnan Carnegie Library, has some suggestions on several great fall books to read with a focus on fairs, circuses and Coney Island.
• The latest on mortgage rates and the Coweta Real Estate Market comes from Jess Barron of Lindsey’s Inc. Realtors.
• And calendars, we have plenty to keep you up to date with what’s going on in Coweta County.
Miss a recent issue of The Paper? Click the following link to view previous issues: https://www.wintersmedia.net/the-paper-e-editions/.
The Paper is mailed to neighborhoods – Arbor Springs, Lake Redwine, Newnan Country Club, SummerGrove, and White Oak – with an additional 6,000 distributed to over 125 locations in-and-around Coweta County.