The Weekly E-Edition for August 17 now available online
Click the following link to view the complete publication: Weekly Aug. 17 E-Edition.
From Staff Reports
The August 17 issue of The Weekly print edition is now available in our digital replica format and is online to view.
The Weekly, which replaced The Shopper, has a lead story on the 2022 Kiwanis Coweta County Fair on its front page.
Readers can flip thru this 18-page issue by clicking on the link above. Here’s some snippets of what readers will find inside the August 17 issue of The Weekly.
• Did you know there was a trick to making Madeleines? Angela McRae shares that trick and recipe for Chocolate Madeleines.
• One of many Back-to-School concerns of parents is keeping kids healthy. LaTina Emerson details tips to doing so in this month’s Health and Fitness.
• And you thought Back-to-School was just for kids. It also means something for grandparents as Beth Dow explains in Senior Living Advice.
• Kathy Bohannon says she’d rather eat a bug! Find out why in her Front Porch Stories column.
• Realtor Jess Barron spells out three common mistakes sellers make when listing their property.
• Coweta County 4-H’ers received top honors at the 79th annual Georgia 4-H State Congress event last month.
• And the Weekly’s Joey Howard writes as the 2022 high school football season arrives, Coweta’s teams are dealing with lots of changes due to reclassification. Find out what changes in our Inside Sports column.
The August 17 print edition is mailed to Zone 3 which encompasses zip codes 30265 (Newnan) and 30259 (Moreland).
To view the last four E-Editions of The Weekly, click the following link: https://www.wintersmedia.net/the-shopper-e-editions/.