The Weekly E-Edition for Feb. 22 now online
Click the following link to view the complete publication: The Weekly Feb. 22 E-Edition.
From Staff Reports
The February 22 issue of The Weekly print edition is now available in our digital replica format and is online to view.
The Weekly front page consists of a February events section and a Free Tax Preparation story by LaTina Emerson plus a sponsored ad from The Cummins Firm.
Readers can flip thru this 16-page issue by clicking on the link above.
Here’s some snippets of what readers will find inside the February 22 issue of The Weekly.
• Our Notes from Perry Street column finds publisher John Winters spending a chunk of time without internet and what he and the family does to overcome the void.
• Jess Barron of Lindsey’s Inc. Realtors provides an update on the 2023 real estate forecast.
• Columnist LaTina Emerson interviewed local accountant Chuck Johnson to find out what changes folks will experience doing their taxes here in 2023.
• Senior Living expert Beth Dow writes that many lessons can be learned from Groundhog Day.
• In the Weekly Kitchen column, Angela McRae shares a Valentine Oatmeal Cookies recipe.
• And Bill Hammond, the Coweta County 4-H Extension Agent, offers assistance for teenagers advice on being relationship smart.
The February 22 print edition is mailed to Zone 4 which encompasses zip code 30263 (Newnan).
To view the last four E-Editions of The Weekly, click the following link: https://www.wintersmedia.net/the-shopper-e-editions/.