The Weekly E-Edition for May 10 now online
Click the following link to view the complete publication: The Weekly May 10 E-Edition.
From Staff Reports
The May 10 issue of The Weekly print edition is now available in our digital replica format and is online to view.
This week’s lead story on the front page is the Bill Signing Ceremony with Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp at the West Georgia Technical College Coweta Campus recently plus a May Calendar of Events. Also on the front is a spotlight ad featuring Progressive Heating, Air and Plumbing.
Below are the highlights of what readers can find in this week’s 16-page issue.
• Publisher John A. Winters takes stock of what is going on, not only in Coweta County, but around the world.
• Ever wonder what the term “Due Diligence” means in the real estate world? Jess Barron of Lindsey’s Inc. Realtors explains.
• Columnist LaTina Emerson reports on what to do to combat allergies this spring season.
• Did you know Veterans can receive in-home care at no cost? Senior Living expert Beth Dow tells you how.
• A 4-H Spotlight on Avery Pruett who earned three Master titles.
• Our Angela McRae details a great summer recipe – Chocolate Silk Pie.
• And columnist Kathy Bohannon writes she is thankful for the women in her life.
The May 10 print edition is mailed to Zone 2 which encompasses zip codes 30277 (Sharpsburg) and 30276 (Senoia).
To view the last four E-Editions of The Weekly, click the following link: https://www.wintersmedia.net/the-shopper-e-editions/.