The Weekly E-Edition for September 14 now available online
Click the following link to view the complete publication: The Weekly Sept. 14 E-Edition.
From Staff Reports
The September 14 issue of The Weekly print edition is now available in our digital replica format and is online to view.
The Weekly, which replaced The Shopper, has a story on GEMA / Homeland Security conducting safety site assessments at all 32 Coweta County schools.
Readers can flip thru this 18-page issue by clicking on the link above. Here’s some snippets of what readers will find inside the September 14 issue of The Weekly.
• Have questions about the upcoming Kiwanis Coweta County Fair? This year’s Fair Chairman Scott Cortner has your answers in this week’s Interview on Page 4.
• Pets can be tough on a perfectly manicured lawn. County Agent Stephanie Butcher has some tips to limit damage caused by pets on your lawn.
• Columnist Kathy Bohannon writes about her grandLittles and their eagerness to grow up and get to “adulting.”
• Both Heritage School and East Coweta are headlining the local prep football scene early in the 2022 season.
• Senior living columnist Beth Dow has just the thing on how to be prepared for something you’ve never faced while aging.
• In the mood for comfort food? Our Angela Webster shares her latest recipe – Thalhimers Rice Pudding.
• Consumer writer LaTina Emerson offers up ways to steer clear of Home Buying and Rental Scams.
The September 14 print edition is mailed to Zone 3 which encompasses zip codes 30265 (Newnan) and 30259 (Moreland).
To view the last four E-Editions of The Weekly, click the following link: https://www.wintersmedia.net/the-shopper-e-editions/.