The Weekly E-Edition for Sept. 7 now online
Click the following link to view the complete publication: The Weekly Sept. 7 E-Edition.
From Staff Reports
The September 7 issue of The Weekly print edition is now available in our digital replica format and is online to view.
The Weekly, which replaced The Shopper, has a lead story on the September Happenings in-and-around Coweta County this month.
Readers can flip thru this 18-page issue by clicking on the link above. Here’s some snippets of what readers will find inside the September 7 issue of The Weekly.
• Have questions about the upcoming Kiwanis Coweta County Fair? This year’s Fair Chairman Scott Cortner has your answers in this week’s Interview on Page 4.
• Pets can be tough on a perfectly manicured lawn. County Agent Stephanie Butcher has some tips to limit damage caused by pets on your lawn.
• Columnist Kathy Bohannon writes about her grandLittles and their eagerness to grow up and get to “adulting.”
• Both Heritage School and East Coweta are headlining the local prep football scene early in the 2022 season.
• Senior living columnist Beth Dow has just the thing on how to be prepared for something you’ve never faced while aging.
• In the mood for comfort food? Our Angela Webster shares her latest recipe – Thalhimers Rice Pudding.
• Consumer writer LaTina Emerson offers up ways to steer clear of Home Buying and Rental Scams.
The September 7 print edition is mailed to Zone 2 which encompasses zip codes 30277 (Sharpsburg) and 30276 (Senoia).
To view the last four E-Editions of The Weekly, click the following link: https://www.wintersmedia.net/the-shopper-e-editions/.