February Paper E-Edition now online
Click the following link for the full digital issue: February Paper E-Edition.
From Staff Reports
The February issue of The Paper is now available for our readers online in a digital replica format.
On this month’s front page is a feature story on Cynthia Bennett being named the Citizen of the Year by the Kiwanis Clubs at the annual COTY event on January 26. Ten local civic leaders had been nominated for this year’s award.
Also on the front are spotlight ads featuring the 16th Annual Oscar Gala and Jess Barron of Lindsey’s Inc. Realtors.
Inside this issue, readers will find:
• The Notes from Perry Street column finds publisher John Winters spending a chunk of time without internet and what he and the family does to overcome the void.
• Newnan Carnegie Library Director Susan Crutchfield loves a good romance book. And with Valentine’s Day just around the corner, she delivers with some great recommendations.
• Columnist Samantha Brazie was one of ten nominees for the 2023 Citizen of the Year award. Though she didn’t win, Samantha shares what she learned in her latest Journey.
• Kris Youmans has pieced together an impressive February calendar of local musicians and venues.
• You might know Sara Greer McAteer for her music. Now you’ll know her for an extraordinary recipe for Shrimp and Grits in this month’s The Chef column.
• Mr. Personality writes about some new comings-and-goings with businesses around the downtown Newnan Square, plus he has another new Book of the Month offering.
• Jess Barron of Lindsey’s Inc. Realtors provides an update on the 2023 real estate forecast.
• And Jonathan Hickman informs our readers on some featured movies in theaters and what’s trending in the streaming world.
Miss a recent issue of The Paper? Click the following link to view previous issues: https://www.wintersmedia.net/the-paper-e-editions/.