Lunch & Learn: How to do Business with the State of Georgia
From Special Reports
Are you looking to scale and do business with the State of Georgia government or your local municipality?
Then attend the West Central Georgia Black Chamber Lunch & Learn event and hear from Director Julian Baily. She will cover how to do business with the state, getting certified, and more!
This event will take place on Thursday, March 23 at the University of West Georgia Newnan Campus. It will be from 10 a.m. to Noon.
Government Contracting 101 is a workshop for those individuals that are thinking about going into government contracting, or small businesses that are just starting out in Government Contracting and is required to obtain the GCC Level 1 Badge. We will discuss how to get started and how to start growing. This will be a Beginner course and a foundational outline for other Government Contracting.
Benefits of attending:
• Determine if Government Contracting is an option for you.
• Learn the basics of how to start in Government Contracting.
• Develop Strategy on how to Market and Develop Business in Government Contracting.
• Increase Your Understanding of Solicitations, Teaming, Contracts, etc.
• Discover Tools and Resources to Grow Your Business Through Government Contracting
Tickets are free for Chamber members and $25 for non members. To purchase your tickets, click HERE.