The Weekly E-Edition for June 7 now online
Click the following link to view the complete publication: Weekly June 7 E-Edition.
From Staff Reports
The June 7 issue of The Weekly print edition is now available in our digital replica format and is online to view.
This week’s front page story is announcing Mollie Wilson, a third grade teacher at Canongate Elementary School, as Coweta County’s 2023 Teacher of the Year. Also on the front are spotlight ads featuring Progressive Heating, Air and Plumbing and Morris & Spradlin Insurance Group.
Below are the highlights of what readers can find in this week’s 16-page issue.
• Publisher John A. Winters writes about the obvious in today’s world – nobody knows telephone numbers these days.
• Home Inspections is a key part of the real estate transaction process for both the buyer and seller. Jess Barron of Lindsey’s Inc. Realtors explains why.
• Columnist LaTina Emerson lists several ways to hit the roads and enjoy your summer travel by using a budget in this week’s Deal Finder column.
• Senior Living expert Beth Dow says Elderly Financial Abuse is a huge problem. She has a solution to help families that find themselves in this type of situation.
• Piedmont Physicians Group adds CPM Advanced Surgical Specialists.
• County Agent Stephanie Butcher answers the question if you can save money by preserving food at home.
• Our Angela McRae discovered a super Pasta Salad for the summer.
• And columnist Kathy Bohannon explains the phrase “Visual Chaos” as to how it applies to her.
The June 7 print edition is mailed to Zone 2 which encompasses zip codes 30277 (Sharpsburg) and 30276 (Senoia).
To view the last four E-Editions of The Weekly, click the following link: https://www.wintersmedia.net/the-shopper-e-editions/.