The Weekly E-Edition for Oct. 12 now online
Click the following link to view the complete publication: Weekly October 12 E-Edition.
From Staff Reports
The October 12 issue of The Weekly print edition is now available in our digital replica format and is online to view.
The Weekly, which replaced The Shopper, has a lead story on Newnan’s Alan Jackson being named CMT “Artist of a Lifetime.”
Readers can flip thru this 18-page issue by clicking on the link above. Here’s some snippets of what readers will find inside the October 12 issue of The Weekly.
• Our Corby Carlin Winters writes of her experiences hearing the following commands of “don’t breathe, don’t move, now breathe, don’t breathe and don’t move.’
• Columnist LaTina Emerson breaks down why it’s important to get regular screening tests to detect and fight breast cancer in this month’s Health and Fitness.
• Jess Barron of Lindsey’s Inc. Realtors gives our readers the latest on the local real estate market.
• Angela McRae decides to cool it on the “pumpkin spice” this month and instead, shares a Caramel Apple Cobbler recipe.
• Changes can be bittersweet as Kathy Bohannon explains in her Front Porch stories October edition.
• Open Enrollment for 2023 Medicare begins on November 1. Our senior living expert Beth Dow says to find out all you can if you are new to Medicare.
The October 12 print edition is mailed to Zone 2 which encompasses zip codes 30277 (Sharpsburg) and 30276 (Senoia).
To view the last four E-Editions of The Weekly, click the following link: https://www.wintersmedia.net/the-shopper-e-editions/.