The Weekly E-Edition for March 8 now online
Click the following link to view the complete publication: March 8 Weekly E-Edition.
From Staff Reports
The March 8 issue of The Weekly print edition is now available in our digital replica format and is online to view.
This week’s lead story on the front page is the announcement of Coweta County at Shenandoah opening to the public on March 20. There’s also a column with upcoming March events on the front as well as a featured ad from The Cummins Firm.
Readers can flip thru this 16-page issue by clicking on the link above.
Here’s some snippets of what readers will find inside the March 8 issue of The Weekly.
• March is National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month and Piedmont Newnan Hospital offers information on screening for both men and women.
• In the Weekly Kitchen column, our Angela McRae shares a delicious Chicken a la King recipe while serving it on grill plates.
• With spring fast approaching, Arnall Grocery Company Owner Shane Prophett writes about his Outdoors “Pursuit of Nothing.”
• Jess Barron of Lindsey’s Inc. Realtors writes that there are five common contract contingencies in real estate transactions.
• Columnist LaTina Emerson details how to recognize mental illness and where to get help.
• Senior Living expert Beth Dow reveals that a 1980s song that will totally change your life.
• Stephanie Butcher answers the question on where to begin when growing herbs in this week’s Ask Your County Agent column.
• And columnist Kathy Bohannon offers up a lesson on why your heart shouldn’t be making a decision from a cute, pine straw salesman.
The March 8 print edition is mailed to Zone 2 which encompasses zip codes 30277 (Sharpsburg) and 30276 (Senoia).
To view the last four E-Editions of The Weekly, click the following link: https://www.wintersmedia.net/the-shopper-e-editions/.