The Weekly E-Edition for August 23 now online
Click the following link for the full digital issue: Weekly Aug. 23 E-Edition.
From Staff Reports
The August 23 issue of The Weekly is now available for our readers online in a digital replica format.
This week’s feature story focuses on the 75th Anniversary Edition of the Kiwanis Coweta County Fair, set to take place from Sept. 14-24. And readers will also find a spotlight ad on the Fair.
Below are the highlights of what readers can find in this week’s 16-page issue.
• Our senior living expert Beth Dow shares a lesson she learned from her five-year-old grandson.
• Columnist Kathy Bohannon writes on the seasons of life.
• Our Ambassador at Large Corby Winters details in this month’s Notes from Perry Street that it’s “All about the Baby!”
• Jess Barron of Lindsey’s Inc. Realtors gives folks an update on the Coweta County Real Estate Market.
• In The Weekly Kitchen, Angela McRae offers up a neat recipe perfect for the holidays.
• A full page focus on Piedmont Newnan Hospital.
• Back-to-School Tips headline our Weekly Deals column by LaTina Emerson.
• Hornets, or in this case, Cicada Killers are the topic in the Ask the County Agent segment by Stephanie R. Butcher.
The August 23 print edition is mailed to Zone 4 which encompasses zip code 30263 (Newnan).
To view the last four E-Editions of The Weekly, click the following link: https://www.wintersmedia.net/the-shopper-e-editions/.