The Weekly E-Edition for July 12 now online
Click the following link for the full digital issue: Weekly July 12 E-Edition.
From Staff Reports
The July 12th issue of The Weekly is now available for our readers online in a digital replica format.
On this week’s front page is a story from Bill Hammond of the Coweta County Extension Office reminding everyone the 2023 Coweta County Fair will be here soon, plus photos from Newnan’s 4th of July Parade. And there is also a spotlight ad from Southern Signature Solutions.
Below are the highlights of what readers can find in this week’s 16-page issue.
• Publisher John A. Winters details a family issue regarding his Netflix account.
• Coweta County launches its Logan’s Law Database.
• There’s a lot of “Did You Know” when it comes to Coweta County. Jess Barron of Lindsey’s Inc. Realtors offers up some of those answers.
• Zen News and Notes covers not only the local scene but things from the internet.
• Piedmont Newnan celebrates topping out of the new South Tower and spotlights the Thomas F. Chapman Family Cancer Wellness Center.
• The Sportsman’s Corner details the Braves, United and Dream schedules and results.
• Senior Living Expert Beth Dow writes that Caregiving is a challenge but you can do it successfully by following a few steps at a time.
• Our Health & Fitness Columnist LaTina Emerson shares information on the various free and low-cost health care services available locally.
• Columnist Kathy Bohannon remembers her Grandmother Phillips.
• The Weekly Kitchen is all about Quiche as Angela McRae shares a wonderful recipe.
• And calendars, we have them for events taking place around Coweta for the next week or so.
The July 12 print edition is mailed to Zone 2 which encompasses zip codes 30277 (Sharpsburg) and 30276 (Senoia).
To view the last four E-Editions of The Weekly, click the following link: https://www.wintersmedia.net/the-shopper-e-editions/.