The Weekly E-Edition for July 19 now available online
Click the following link to view the complete publication: July 19 Weekly E-Edition.
From Staff Reports
The July 19 issue of The Weekly print edition is now available in our digital replica format and is online to view.
On this week’s front page is a story from Bill Hammond of the Coweta County Extension Office reminding everyone the 2023 Coweta County Fair will be here soon, plus photos from Newnan’s 4th of July Parade. And there is also a spotlight ad from The Cummins Firm.
Below are the highlights of what readers can find in this week’s 16-page issue.
• Publisher John A. Winters details a family issue regarding his Netflix account.
• There’s a lot of “Did You Know” when it comes to Coweta County. Jess Barron of Lindsey’s Inc. Realtors offers up some of those answers.
• Zen News and Notes covers not only the local scene but things from the internet.
• Piedmont Newnan celebrates topping out of the new South Tower and spotlights the Thomas F. Chapman Family Cancer Wellness Center.
• The Sports on TV column details the Braves, United and Dream schedules and results.
• Senior Living Expert Beth Dow writes that Caregiving is a challenge but you can do it successfully by following a few steps at a time.
• Our Health & Fitness Columnist LaTina Emerson shares information on the various free and low-cost health care services available locally.
• Columnist Kathy Bohannon remembers her Grandmother Phillips.
• The Weekly Kitchen is all about Quiche as Angela McRae shares a wonderful recipe.
The July 19 print edition is mailed to Zone 3 which encompasses zip codes 30265 (Newnan) and 30259 (Moreland).
To view the last four E-Editions of The Weekly, click the following link: https://www.wintersmedia.net/the-shopper-e-editions/.