The Weekly E-Edition for March 22 now online
Click the following link to view the complete publication: March 22 E-Edition.
From Staff Reports
The March 22 issue of The Weekly print edition is now available in our digital replica format and is online to view.
This week’s lead story on the front page is the announcement of Coweta County at Shenandoah opening to the public on March 27. In addition, two featured ads are on the front – Progressive Heating, Air and Plumbing and Southern Signature Solutions.
Readers can flip thru this 20-page issue by clicking on the link above.
Here’s some snippets of what readers will find inside the March 22 issue of The Weekly.
• March is National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month and Piedmont Newnan Hospital offers information on screening for both men and women.
• In the Weekly Kitchen column, our Angela McRae shares a delicious Chicken a la King recipe while serving it on grill plates.
• With spring fast approaching, Arnall Grocery Company Owner Shane Prophett writes about his Outdoors “Pursuit of Nothing.”
• Jess Barron of Lindsey’s Inc. Realtors writes that there are five common contract contingencies in real estate transactions.
• Columnist LaTina Emerson details how to recognize mental illness and where to get help.
• Senior Living expert Beth Dow reveals that a 1980s song that will totally change your life.
• Stephanie Butcher answers the question on where to begin when growing herbs in this week’s Ask Your County Agent column.
• And columnist Kathy Bohannon offers up a lesson on why your heart shouldn’t be making a decision from a cute, pine straw salesman.
The March 22 print edition is mailed to Zone 4 which encompasses zip code 30263 (Newnan).
To view the last four E-Editions of The Weekly, click the following link: https://www.wintersmedia.net/the-shopper-e-editions/.