The Weekly E-Edition for Nov. 23 now available online
Click the following link to view the complete publication: Weekly Nov. 23 E-Edition.
From Staff Reports
The November 23 issue of The Weekly print edition is now available in our digital replica format and is online to view.
This week’s issue has a lead story on Piedmont Newnan Hospital’s 16th consecutive ‘A’ grade from the Leapfrog Hospital Safety Group.
Readers can flip thru this 18-page issue by clicking on the link above. Here’s some snippets of what readers will find inside the November 23 issue of The Weekly.
• Publisher John A. Winters is being “Blackmailed.” He details his latest adventures in the world of email blackmail in this month’s Notes from Jackson Street column.
• Piedmont Newnan broke ground on the first phase of its $65 million South Tower Expansion on Oct. 19 which includes adding 80,000 sq.ft. and 50 new hospital beds.
• Coweta County 4-H agent Bill Hammond writes about the importance of the 4-H Volunteer.
• Angela McRae once again provides a neat, holiday recipe – Sweet Potato and Chocolate Chip Muffins – just in time for Thanksgiving.
• Our senior living expert Beth Dow explains how holiday trips back home can uncover plenty of information on your aging parents.
• Consumer columnist LaTina Emerson offers up several options for folks here locally having trouble with growing costs, paying household bills and other living expenses.
• Local realtor Jess Barron says fall is often regarded as the best time to sell land and acreage here in Georgia. But, the process of buying and selling land is completely different than a residential transaction. He explains.
• Kathy Bohannon details why her mom’s Duncan Phyfe china cabinet is full of many, many memories.
The November 23 print edition is mailed to Zone 4 which encompasses zip code 30263 (Newnan).
To view the last four E-Editions of The Weekly, click the following link: https://www.wintersmedia.net/the-shopper-e-editions/.