The Weekly Jan. 25 E-Edition now online
Click the following link to view the complete publication: Weekly Jan. 25 E-Edition.
From Staff Reports
The January 25 issue of The Weekly print edition is now available in our digital replica format and is online to view.
The Weekly front page has a pair of stories. One, columnist LaTina Emerson talks with pharmacist-owner Mindy Leech of Lee-King Pharmacy about the present Tripledemic and locating necessary medicines. The other is that the Boys & Girls Clubs of Coweta County have announced their date for the 16th Annual Oscar Gala.
Also on the front page is a banner advertisement by Southern Signature Solutions highlighting its land clearing, grading and driveway services.
Readers can flip thru this 16-page issue by clicking on the link above.
Here’s some snippets of what readers will find inside the January 25 issue of The Weekly.
• Lots of excitement to look forward to in 2023 regarding Winters Media & Publishing, Inc. and its products.
• Jess Barron of Lindsey’s Inc. Realtors shares tips for Buyers in this year’s real estate market.
• Another great recipe from Angela McRae appears in this month’s Weekly Kitchen column. She calls this one the “Mystery Woman’s Minestrone.”
• Senior Living expert Beth Dow says get a jump start on 2023 by getting organized.
• Mama always said, “Eat that elephant one bite at a time.” Columnist Kathy Bohannon explains.
• Ask the County Agent focuses on plant damage during the freezing temperatures at Christmas and what does that mean for our plants.
The January 25 print edition is mailed to Zone 4 which encompasses zip code 30263 (Newnan).
To view the last four E-Editions of The Weekly, click the following link: https://www.wintersmedia.net/the-shopper-e-editions/.