Coweta Transit To Reopen Monday
TRANSIT RETURNS MONDAY
We have retrofitted all Coweta Transit vans with protective shields and there are some new protocols in place to make your experience better than ever. Schedule your trip. 770.683.RIDE (7433) Enjoy the ride!
• Resume normal operations – July 27
• Drivers required to wear facemasks
• Temperature checks for drivers each morning at 911 Center
• Riders strongly encouraged to wear face coverings. County to provide masks for those who don’t have one.
• Scheduler to ask riders not to ride if they meet any of the following criteria:
o Experiencing flu-like symptoms, such as cough, body aches, sore throat, or shortness of breath
o Exposed to COVID-19
• Hand sanitizer available on each bus.
• Driver is to wipe seats and high touch areas (handrails, tops of other seats, door frame) at periodic time intervals throughout the day when the bus is empty. The driver is to notate on the manifest at what times the bus has been cleaned.
• Entire bus to be sanitized at least once a day.