Weather: Sunny, warmer start to Coweta’s work week

92
0
Share:

From Staff Reports

The weather forecast for the start of Coweta County’s work week is almost picture perfect with highs in the lower 70s and plenty of sunshine.

The National Weather Service in Peachtree City says the nice weather will stick around until early Thursday when a cold front pushes through and brings rain.

Today, look for sunny skies with a high of 72 degrees. The overnight low will drop to 42. Almost the same forecast for Tuesday and Wednesday with highs of 74 and 72, respectively. The overnight low on Tuesday will be 46 and Wednesday 51 with clouds rolling in.

On Thursday, the front moves through with a 40 percent rain chance, increasing to 60 percent Thursday night and 50 percent on Friday. High temperatures will be in the upper 60s.

Much cooler weather arrives after the front passes with clear skies on Saturday and Sunday and highs only in the lower 50s with overnight lows in the mid-30s. 

Below is the extended forecast for Coweta. For more weather information, visit: NWS Newnan Page.

MONDAY – Sunny, with a high near 72. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

MONDAY NIGHT – Clear, with a low around 42. Calm wind.

TUESDAY – Sunny, with a high near 74. Calm wind.

TUESDAY NIGHT – Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Calm wind.

WEDNESDAY – Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.

THURSDAY – A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 69.

FRIDAY – A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65.

SATURDAY – Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.

The Coweta County work week forecast from the National Weather Service.

Leave a reply

Share: